Society for Advocacy and Reform (So-FAR) is a nongovernmental organization
Founded in 2007 by likeminded people which focuses on developing quality of life
for impoverished communities, such as scheduled caste and tribe communities,
Commonly marginalized from mainstream society. So-FAR is a leading voluntary
Organization in MP working on development of the rural poor using strategies of
Awareness generation, community mobilization through self-help group, economic
Empowerment, education, health, skills development , and vocational training. So-FAR Is registered under the Madhya Pradesh Societies Registration Act.
An equitable and just society, free of poverty, violence, discrimination and man made calamities where epoch principle is right to live by dignity.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities in MP&CG.
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realization of underprivileged children, young people, adults and families.
- To encourage health care development and health promotion;
- To work for clean environment.
- To endorse the human rights and in particular the rights of the children and young people as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities.
- To encourage and popularize voluntary work.
- To work for uplifting the status of women in the society.
- To educate the people for adoption of the good norms of a good citizenship and to inculcate into the people's mind, ideals of national unity.
- To Acquainting People with varied Government programs, schemes and welfare measures and enlisting them into same.
Our vision is to touch millions of lives and spread happiness to the underprivileged
people of India on sustainable basis. To work towards creating a better India which provides basic health, education and empowerment to every citizen. A society based on legitimate rights, equity, justice, honesty, social sensitivity, environment management and culture of service in which all are self-reliant. Approach, methodology And Strategy So-FAR's focus on entry point is the society. Unit of development is the individual. Organization of community is the approach, through which empowerment, capacity building and social transformation are attempted. We will make use of multiple platforms and mediums to reach this goal.
- Act as a resource to and collaborate with other agencies-governmental or nongovernmental, as well as suitably intervene in policy formulation.
- The society by making sustainable difference in life of the underprivileged.
- To work in partnership with member stations to create a more informed public- one challenged and invigorated by a deeper understanding and appreciation of events, ideas and cultures.
- The Donors by making judicious use of fund.
- Our member to develop their skills in this field so that they can take higher Responsibility in the organization.
- Establish a society in which no remains hungry, illiterate, unemployed and exploited.
Our PeopleConsulting Team
Dr. Nivedia Varma
(Consultant) Ujjain M.P.
Our PeopleExecutive Team
Mr. Santosh Chauhan
( Chief Field Officer ) Ujjain M.P.